PROTON 1500/2000/2500 – manually unfolded beam
Trailed field PROTON sprayer
- Main tank 1500/2000/2500 L
- Hands washing tank
- Tank flushing system
- Top induction bowl – in the infusion
- Manually unfolded beam
- Hydraulic beam lifting
- 3-position fixture (head)
- ARAG 5-section manual constant pressure distributor
- Road lighting
- Steering drawbar
- Mechanical stabilisation
- BRAVO 180S/300S/400S computer
- Solenoid valves – controlled from the tractor
- POLMAC side induction bowl
- Control from the tractor – close/open panel
- Hydraulic stabilisation
- Main tank scrubbers
- Suction connection (valve + 5 lm of hose with basket)
- GPS speed sensor for BRAVO 180s and 300S
- Foam marker
- Holder with a suction cup for mounting Bravo computers
*Each of the sprayers can be equipped depending on the individual needs of the customer.
- Pressure adjustment
- Control of 5 liquid sections plus with the main valve
- Cable for connecting the sections, equipped with a bayonet connector with a slide
- Supply voltage 12 Vdc
- LED indicators
- *Can be equipped with foam markers
Bravo 180S is a compact and inexpensive computer, but extremely effective and accurate, able to meet the requirements of users of agricultural machines of medium and large dimensions.
- Built-in tank level indicator
- Possibility of extension to 7 liquid sections
- Connections to GPS and the main remote control
- USB port for data transfer and program update
- Automatic closing of the main valve when connected to Bravo 400S/Delta80
- Automatic locking of spraying below the set minimum speed, so that the nozzles can work continuously inside their application zone
- Visual and audible alarms
- Multilingual software with the ability to set different units of measurement (l/ha, GPA, GPK, l/100m, etc.).
- Displayed data: dosage, speed, pressure, flow rate, divided by the amount, level of the tank, treated area, duration of the procedure, course.
The Bravo 300S is a medium-high range computer able to manage all functions of the weeding machine. The remote-control unit facilitates the connection between the tractor and the machine.
- Tank level graphic indicator
- Automatic section closure when connected to Bravo 400S/Delta80
- Record to SD or transfer position and function data via serial port
- Automatic locking of the spraying below the minimum set pressure, so that the nozzles always work within their operating range
- Visual and audible malfunction alarms
- Built-in reader for Secure Digital (SD) cards
- External input to control the main valve
- RCU control unit
- RS232 serial port for connection to GPS
- Inputs for signals: performance, speed, pressure, capacity, tank level, rotation counters
- Outputs to control 7 beam sections (13 in sequential version), control valve and the main valve as well as foam marker
- Outputs to control 9 hydraulic functions and drain valve
- 240 × 64 pixels backlit graphic display
ARAG BRAVO 400S computer (with built-in GPS navigation)
Monitor for electronic regulation of the capacitive distribution of spraying with a large 5.7″ colour display and integrated GPS navigator.
Control of automatic closing of up to 13 water sections.
Automatically selects the correct nozzle configuration so that:
- spraying pressure can always be within the operating data set for each individual nozzle;
- among several nozzle configurations, the configuration has been used in which the working pressure is closest to the working range of the nozzle;
- the number of nozzle changes can be reduced to a minimum.
Variable application by selecting more nozzles with a large variation in dosing, which means a reduction in costs and environmental impact.
The main operating visualisation can simultaneously display information and a picture for easy driving and spraying data.
The user can select a combination of several pieces of information useful while driving by pressing a separate button.
Object visualisations displaying:
- pictures from two optional external cameras, spraying/guidance operating data, information and alarms, variable rate map:
- main driving functions: calculating the area and perimeter of the field, marking various types of points and driving the vehicle back.
2 USB ports and 1 SD card for data transfer and software upgrades. Integrated hydraulic controls for the beam and Airspray air sleeve.
Pump from UDOR – Italian producer
5 meters of hose with a suction basket with a valve
- blue flat jet nozzle 0.3
- yellow flat jet nozzle 0.2
- RSM 07 cap spreader
Holder with 3 suction cups from the USA producer, RAM Mounts, for BRAVO computers