Suspended field sprayer 300 L
Suspended field sprayer P166 300 L
- Main tank 300 L
- Hand wash tank
- Top inducer – in the infusion
- Manually unfolding beam
- Boom Lifting – Hand Winch
- Single VK luminaire
- 4 section control valve (diverter)
- Hydraulic boom lift
- Hydraulic or mechanical stabilization
- ARAG 5-section constant pressure valve
- 3-position fittings with a set of nozzles
- Hose with suction strainer for filling the tank
- Open / close electrical panel (for ARAG constant pressure valve)
- Electric valve control from the tractor
- ARAG Bravo 180S / 300S / 400S computer (with built-in GPS navigation)
- Road lighting
- Raised turret (170 cm)
Each of the sprayers can be equipped depending on the individual needs of the customer.
- Pressure regulation
- Control of 5 liquid sections plus main valve
- Cable for connecting sections, equipped with a bayonet connector with a slider
- Supply voltage 12 Vdc
- LED indicators
- * Can be equipped with foam tags
Bravo 180S is a compact and inexpensive computer, but extremely effective and accurate, able to meet the requirements of users of agricultural machinery of medium and large dimensions.
- Built-in tank level indicator
- Expandable to 7 liquid sections
- Connections to GPS and main remote control
- USB port for data transfer and program update
- Automatic closing of the main valve when connected to Bravo 400S / Delta80
- Automatic blocking of spraying below the set minimum speed so that nozzles can work continuously inside their application zone
- Visual and audible alarms
- Multilingual software with the ability to set different measurement units (l / ha, GPA, GPK, l / 100m, etc ..)
- Displayed data: dosing, speed, pressure, flow rate, split quantity, tank level, area treated, treatment duration, mileage
The Bravo 300S is a medium to high range computer capable of managing all the functions of the weeding machine. The remote control unit facilitates the connection between the tractor and the machine.
- Graphic indicator for tank level
- Automatic section closure when connected to Bravo 400S / Delta80
- Registration to SD or transfer via serial port of position and operation data
- Automatic locking of the spraying below the minimum set pressure so that the nozzles always work within their operating range
- Visual and audible malfunction alerts
- Built-in reader for Secure Digital (SD) cards
- External input to control the main valve
- RCU control unit
- RS232 serial port for connection to GPS
- Inputs for signals: performance. speed, pressure, capacity, tank level, rev counters
- Outputs for controlling 7 boom sections (13 in sequential version), regulation valve and main valve and foam marker
- Outputs for control of 9 hydraulic functions and a drain valve
- 240 × 64 pixels backlit graphic display
Monitor for electronic regulation of capacitive distribution of spraying with large 5.7 ″ color display and integrated GPS navigator.
Automatic closing control of up to 13 water sections.
Automatically selects the correct nozzle configuration so that:
- the spraying pressure was always within the operating data set for each individual nozzle;
- out of several nozzle configurations the one with the working pressure closest to the working range of the nozzle has been used;
- the number of nozzle changes has been reduced to a minimum.
Variable application by selecting more nozzles with great variation in dosing, which reduces costs and environmental impact.
The main operating visualization can simultaneously display information and a picture for easy driving and spraying data.
The user can select a combination of several pieces of information useful while driving by pressing a separate button.
Object visualizations displaying:
- images from two optional external cameras, spraying / guidance operating data, information and alarms, variable rate map;
- main driving functions: calculating the acreage and perimeter of the field, marking various types of points and driving the vehicle back.
2 USB ports and 1 SD card for data transfer and software upgrades.